Thursday, July 5, 2012

Yet another naptime post

The munchkin is once again asleep on my lap after nursing... so its time to blog.

Yesterday we celebrated the fourth of July by going outlet shopping.  The guys needed work shirts and Michelle has lost weight so needed to replace some summer essentials like capris and tank tops. I ended up with a new summer nightgown and a pair of running leggings. The baby was nice enough to nap the whole way home.

We had Duncan and Laurel over for a little BBQ in the late afternoon.

Vegetarian baked beans, a "smartdog", German potato salad, corn, and pesto pasta salad.

The munchkin liked the beans.


I ended up going to bed pretty early since the baby was ready to sleep and I've been dealing with headaches the last couple of days.  I think it is because I've been trying to break my caffeine habit.

Today I've been having a simple day at home.  I got up early to get some work done in the office.  I got some household stuff done and I've been working on some writing due in court in a couple weeks.  All in all a pretty good day.  I am looking forward to a yoga class this evening.

In the mail today was an adorable pair of fleece shorts I order for the munchkin from Emotibums



These shorts are so cute.  They appear to be really well made.  I'll have more to say once they have been put to the test a bit more, but so far I really like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment