Friday, November 2, 2012

Time for a challenge!

NaBloPoMo November 2012
They say if you want to be a writer, then you need to write everyday. The last couple months however, I've just felt busy to blog. Most of the busy was for good reason. I've been focusing on my yoga practice, which has taken up some of my morning quiet time. And this last weekend was the Transcending Boundaries Conference, the super awesome gender/ relationship/ sexuality conference that my family helps run. TBC ate up most of my free time the last couple weeks.

A few years ago, I participated in the November National Novel Writers Month. The challenge is to write a 50,000 word novel in the month of November. I met my word goal and had fun doing it.

I don't think I'm up to a novel this month, there is just too much on my plate, but I know that I'd like to blog more so this month I'm going to participate in Blogher's National Blog Posting Month.

I meant to post this yesterday, but I'm tryingout a new app for blogging on my iPad so I can write on the go... And of course I forgot to hit publish. Oops. Anyway, here you go. I'm typing this outloud so I stay accountable.

And no... This probably won't count as today's post.



No comments:

Post a Comment