Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

Finally sitting and enjoying a glass of wine after going non-stop all day.  Court, then shopping, then baking and cooking prep.

The River Valley Market Co-op General Manager directing traffic in her turkey hat

The liquor store- a very important stop

When I got home these awesome shirts from Wacky Alpacky were in the mail for the munchkin

Then I got started on pies- here is a gluten free gingersnap crust being made

and pumpkin pie filling

nom nom nom... can't wait to slice into this tomorrow.

The munchkin is up in bed asleep, Micah is a work, and Ian and Michelle are grabbing food with Ian's mom who just flew in from Ohio.  I'm home alone... this almost never happens.  It is a much needed recharge for the holiday weekend.  I'm off to knit.  I want to finish a sweater for the munchkin by this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment