Saturday, June 30, 2012

How quickly I fall out of the habit.

Its been a fairly typical busy week around here. Work meetings, yoga classes, morning spent in court, take-out burritos...

The munchkin had his first swimming lesson on Tuesday... which mostly consisted of him holding on to me for dear life while I walked him around the pool and sang silly songs.

Today is being spent organizing the basement, which has meant pulling everything out and sorting it into piles on the driveway and lawn in such a way that it appears we are having a yard sale (as numerous people have asked us... we even ended up selling a lamp.

Right now the munchkin and I are taking a break for a snack.  He is nursing and I am having some much needed coffee.

And because every post should have a picture of a cute kid... I give you the munchkin practicing downward facing dog!


No comments:

Post a Comment